Utkarsh Sharma is an Indian film actor who is about to debut as a lead in his upcoming film ‘Genius‘ in 2018. Although it’s his first film as a lead, he is not new to the Bollywood industry. It is him, who played the role of Jeetey in the blockbuster movie ‘Gadar – Ek Prem Katha‘ (2001) as a child artist. Check out Utkarsh Sharma Wiki, Height, Weight, Age, Girlfriend, Caste, Family, Biography & More:
Utkarsh Sharma was born on 22 May 1994 in Mumbai, India, to director Anil Sharma. As he is the son of a director, he was already exposed to the film industry from his childhood. In fact, he worked as a child artist in the megahit movie ‘Gadar – Ek Prem Katha‘ in 2001. He was appreciated for his performance as Jeetey (son of Sunny Deol) in the movie.
Utkarsh Sharma although had developed the desire of becoming an actor, he had to complete his education first. So, after finishing his schooling from Jamnabai Narsee School, Mumbai and he went abroad to pursue graduation in Cinema. After completing his 4-years degree, he is back and all set to make his debut with movie ‘Genius‘ which is being directed by his father.
Utkarsh Sharma was a cute little boy, who awed everyone with his performance in ‘Gadar – Ek Prem Katha‘ (2001). He has always been a private person, but after over 15-years, with his upcoming movie ‘Genius‘, he has started giving public appearances.
Utkarsh Sharma has grown into a 5’9” feet tall guy. As a requirement of today’s film industry, he too has got a love for fitness. He prefers to go to the gym to keep his body fit. His chest measures about 40 inches broad and his biceps about 13 inches.
Family, Girlfriend & Wife
Utkarsh Sharma is not married yet and being a private person there has been no news of his dating to anyone till now. He is focusing on his career and his launch with the movie ‘Genius‘.
Utkarsh Sharma was born in a filmy background and had got the opportunity to work as a child artist in the blockbuster movie ‘Gadar – Ek Prem Katha‘ (2001), it was his father’s film. His performance won many hearts, but he did not appear in any movie after that, as his father wanted him to concentrate on his studies.
After completing his school Utkarsh Sharma went to the Chapman University, Orange, California, to complete his graduation in Cinema, as his only goal was to become an actor. So, after learning the skills prepared Utkarsh came back to India and worked on a few projects like Purpose (2015) and Still Life (2016, both as a writer).
- Uttkarsh Sharma is a trained dancer.
- He likes to play and watch football. His favourite football clubs are ‘Arsenal’, and ‘Real Madrid’.
- He was a bright student in his school and used to rank good score.
- Uttkarsh Sharma likes reading, and The Alchemist by Paulo Coelho, Twilight by Stephenie Meyer, Goosebumps by R. L. Stine, Bloodline by Sidney Sheldon are his favourite books.
- Utkarsh Sharma also likes to watch movies and Guide, Kaagaz Ke Phool, Pyaasa, Paan Singh Tomar, The Shawshank Redemption, Catch Me If You Can, The Pursuit of Happyness, The Conjuring, are few of his favourite movies.
- His favourite brands include Armani, Calvin Klein, Ed Hardy.