Smriti Mandhana is an Indian cricketer who plays for Indian women’s national team.
Smriti Mandhana was born as ‘Smriti Shriniwas Mandhana’ on 18 July 1996 (age 22 years; as in 2019) in Mumbai. Her zodiac sign is cancer.
Height: 5′ 4″
Weight: 55 kg
Figure Measurement: 32-27-33
Eye Colour: Black
Hair Colour: Black
Family, Caste & Boyfriend
Smriti Mandhana belongs to the Marwari community. Her father, Shrinivas Mandhana is a former district-level cricketer. Her mother’s name is Smita Mandhana. She has a brother named Shravan Mandhana (former district-level cricketer).
Jersey Number: #18
Domestic/State Teams: Brisbane Heat Women
Bowling Style: Right-arm medium-fast
Batting Style: Left-hand bat
Smriti Mandana was just 9 when she was selected to play for Maharastra U-15 team at the district level. When she turned 11, she played for Maharashtra U-19 cricket team in 2007. Smriti Mandhana made her test debut on 13 August 2014 against England Women in Wormsley. She made her One-day International debut on 10 April 2013 against Bangladesh Women in Ahmedabad. Her T2o debut was against Bangladesh Women on 5 April 2013 in England.
- Rachael Heyhoe-Flint Award for Women Cricketer of the Year in 2018
- ICC Women’s ODI player of the year in 2018
- Actor: Hrithik Roshan, Kartik Aryan
- She belongs to the family of cricketers. She decided to make her career in cricket after watching her brother play cricket at Maharashtra state U-16 tournaments.
- The selectors named her to the International squad in 2013, to utilize her heroic batting style and huge numbers in domestic cricket.
- In 2013, she became the first Indian women to achieve a double ton in a one day game. She smashed 224 off just 150 balls in the west zone at the U-19 tournament.
- With three centuries in as many matches and a total of 192 runs, she stood the highest run-scorer in women challengers trophy 2016.
- She became one of the first two Indian to be signed to play in Women’s Big Bash League after Brisbane Heat signed up for the edition of the tournament in 2017. Harmanpreet Kaur is the other one.
- She loves cooking and has taken cooking classes when she was in class V and VI.
- She initially wanted to do hotel management and still wish to open her restaurants.
- Apart from cooking, she also likes driving.