Rupsa Batabyal is the contestant of the dance reality show “Super Dancer chapter 3.” She gained attention for her impeccable dancing skills.
Rupsa Batabyal was born in 2012 (age 6 years; as in 2019) in Kolkata. She is quite shy by her nature and speaks very less. Rupsa is an average student. Rupsa had a deep interest in dancing from a very young age. In 2018, she auditioned for the Sony Entertainment Television’s dance reality show “Super Dancer 3” and got selected for the show. Her dance mentor in the show was choreographer Nishant Bhat. Her dance style is Bollywood. Batabyal with her spectacular dance performances has earned the appreciation of the audience and the judges of the show. She has even earned the moniker of the ‘Queen of Thumkas’ for her power-packed moves and groves.
Eye Colour: Black
Hair Colour: Black
Family & Caste
She hails from a middle-class Brahmin Family. Her mother’s name is Shivani Batabyal. Not much is known about her father. Rupsa is the only child of her parents.
- Food: Chicken, Chicken Biryani, Pizza
- Cartoon: Tom & Jerry, Chota Bheem
- Her hobbies include dancing and playing with toys.
- She follows a non-vegetarian diet.
- Rupsa was referred to as the little angel of dance by Geeta Kapur and she is also fondly addressed as Dance Ki Gudia on the show.
- Her mother revealed during an interview that before participating in the show, Rupsa had a very reserved nature and she didn’t like to mix up with the people but her behaviour changed when she participated in the Super Dancer.
- Rupsa gets paid Rs. 10-12 thousand per day.
- In such a short span, she has managed to gain 38.5 K followers on Instagram.
- One of the directors of the Step Industries Pvt. Ltd., Sunil Tayal, got so impressed with Rupsa’s dance performance that he visited the dance show and showed up his support towards her by offering to sponsor her education and dance training. He also put forward his desire to settle her and do her Kanayadan.
- The dance judge, Shilpa Shetty got so impressed with her dance performance that she said- Rupsa had truly put us to shame in terms of dancing.”