Ritika Sajdeh is an Indian sports manager. She is the wife of Indian cricketer, Rohit Sharma.
Ritika Sajdeh was born on 21 December 1987 (age 31 years; as in 2018). Her zodiac sign is Sagittarius.
After completing her graduation, Ritika started working as a sports manager at Cornerstone Sport & Entertainment, a management company owned by her cousin Bunty Sachdeva. After her marriage, she manages her husband’s sports tours around the world.
Height (approx.): 5’ 3”
Weight (approx.): 55 kg
Hair Colour: Black
Eye Colour: Black
Figure Measurements: 32-26-32
Family, Caste & Husband
Ritika Sajdeh belongs to a Hindu Family. She is the daughter of Bobby Sajdeh and Tina Sajdeh. She has a brother, Kunal Sajdeh who is working as the manager of IMG Reliance Pvt. Ltd.
Ritika met Rohit Sharma during a Reebok shoot in 2008, where her rakhi brother Yuvraj Singh introduced her to Rohit.The duo dated each other for 6 years before tying the knot on 13 December 2015.
The couple has a daughter, Samaira, who was born in 2018.
- Actors: Robert Downey Jr., Ryan Reynolds, Chris Hemsworth
- TV Shows: Riverdale, Arrow
- Her hobbies include travelling and doing water sports.
- Her residence is at the Ahuja Towers, Worli, Mumbai.
- Rohit proposed Ritika on the ground of the Borivali sports club, the same place where he started his career.
- Ritika is always present at the venue whenever his husband, Rohit Sharma plays. She can be seen cheering his husband even in the domestic matches.
- On 13 December 2017, When Rohit scored his third double century in the ODI (208 not out against Sri Lanka in 2nd ODI at Mohali), Ritika had tears of joy in her eyes as it was a perfect anniversary gift for her by her husband.
- Ritika lovingly calls his husband ‘Ro.’
- She is very passionate about dogs.