Ritika Bhavnani is the sister of the Bajirao of Bollywood, Ranveer Singh. She is the elder sister of the Bollywood star and hails from Mumbai, India. Let’s take a closer look in the life of Ritika.
Ritika Singh Bhavnani was born on 5 August 1983 in Mumbai, India. She grew up in Mumbai with her brother, Ranveer Singh, who went on to become a Bollywood Superstar.
She is 35 years of age. She doesn’t like to engage in media much and her personal information is mostly unknown.
She is 163 cm tall (5′ 4″) and weighs about 55 kg (120 lbs). Her figure measurements are 34-28-26. She has black hair and black eyes.
Her grandparents, Chand Burke and Sunder Singh Bhavnani, moved from Karachi to Mumbai during the Partition. She was born to Jagjit Singh Bhavnani, a Real Estate Tycoon and Anju Bhavnani, a homemaker. She was brought up in an Upper-Class Sindhi family. She grew up with her younger brother, Ranveer Singh.
She is very close to Ranveer who calls her ‘Little Momma’ and his mother ‘Big Momma.’ She is a graduate and she completed her studies from a private school in Mumbai.
- Her favourite actress in Deepika Padukone.
- Her favourite colours are Blue and Pink.
- She loves having the Indian and Chinese cuisine.
- She likes travelling and her favourite holiday destination is London.
- Ranveer Singh considers Ritika, the person behind his sweet tooth as she used to give him chocolates every day when they both were young.
- When her brother Ranveer was in U.S.A for his studies, she used to send him Rakhi by post along with a small bag of rice with tikka and even some money.
- She is an avid animal lover.