Priyanka Chibber Kalanti is an Indian television actor, producer, wedding planner, and a food blogger who is well known for playing the role of ‘Priyanka’ in the Star One’s TV serial “Odhni Rang Badalti Odhni.”
Priyanka Chibber was born on 6 June 1985 (age 34 years; as in 2019) in Mumbai. Her zodiac sign is Gemini.
Chibber started her career as an actress by playing the role of ‘Pinky’ in the serial “Palkon Ki Chaon Mein.” Subsequently, she portrayed the role of Ayush Agarwal’s sister in Star Plus’ TV serial “Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai.” However, her breakthrough came with the serial “Odhni Rang Badalti Odhni” in which she played the character of ‘Priyanka.’
Chibber is a wedding planner and director of White Leaf Entertainment Media Pvt Ltd. and Saatpphere. She is also a food blogger and manages her page “PriCooks.”
Height: 5′ 3″
Weight: 55 Kg
Hair Colour: Brown
Eye Colour: Brown
Figure Measurements: 32-26-34
Family, Caste & Husband
Priyanka Chibber belongs to a Brahmin Family. Not much is known about her parents. She is married to Vikaas Kalantri, a former actor and businessman.
- Food: Pasta, Grilled Fish
- Actor: Salman Khan
- Her hobbies include dancing, listening to music, and baking.
- Chibber follows a non-vegetarian diet.
- She is an ardent follower of Lord Ganesha.
- Priyanka is very fond of dogs.
- In April 2019, she announced her pregnancy through her Instagram Handle and shared a picture with her baby bump.