Mary Austin (born 1951) is a British Former #Celebrity and Homemaker from Fulham, #London, United Kingdom. She is the ex-girlfriend of Late Freddie Mercury (British Singer, Songwriter, and Record Producer). Furthermore, the 67-year-old Mary also remained the partner of Mercury in the 1970s and 1980s.
She was one of the biggest influences on Freddie’s personal and professional life. Moreover, Farrokh Bulsara met her through guitarist Brian May. Mary also lived with Mercury for various years in West Kensington, London.
However, in the mid-1970s, the singer began his relationship with an American music executive. Later, in December 1976, Freddie told Austin of his sexuality. Therefore, the couple ended their romantic relationship.
The singer and Mary later continued their relationship as a good friend. Mercury also bought her house nearby his house. In fact, during Mercury’s last time, Mary was also present at his home in Kensington, United Kingdom.
Profile, Parents & Early Life
Freddie Mercury’s ex-girlfriend was born in 1951 in Fulham, London, United Kingdom. Hence, Mary Austin’s age is Sixty-seven (67) years old, as of 2018. The information about her father and mother are not available on the internet. But we will update you soon.
Furthermore, Austin came from a middle-class family. She also worked hard to earn her living starting from her teenage. Later, she met Brian May (English musician). He is one of the creators of the band “Queen”.
Personal Affairs, Boyfriend & Husband
The former celebrity started her relationship with her boyfriend “Brian May“. They dated for a while but later broke up and remained good friends. May also introduced her with other band members including Freddie.
Furthermore, Mary and Freddie Mercury later became very close to each other. Soon the couple started dating each other. In fact, they lived in a flat in West Kensington. She married her first husband Piers Cameron in 1990.
They also had two children together. However, the couple divorced in 1993. Mary later tied the knot with Nicholas Holford in 1998. But the marriage was also ended after four years.
|Full Birth Name||Mary Austin.|
|Age||Sixty-seven (67) years old (As of 2018).|
|Date of Birth (DOB), Birthday||1951.|
|Birthplace/Hometown||Fulham, London, United Kingdom.|
|Zodiac Sign||Not available.|
|Current Residence||London, England.|
|Famous for||The ex-girlfriend of late Freddie Mercury (British Singer, Songwriter, and Record Producer).|
|Height (Tall)||Feet & Inches: 5′ 7″.|
Centimeters: 170 cm.
Meters: 1.7 m.
|Weight||Kilograms: 62 Kg.|
Pounds: 136 lbs.
|Body Measurements (Breast-waist-hips)||34-28-35.|
|Shoe Size (US)||8.|
|Parents||Father: Will update.|
|Famous Relatives||Not Known|
|Mary Austin Husband & Relationship|
|Dating History?||1. Brian May.|
2. Freddie Mercury.
|Boyfriend||Name not Available.|
|Husband/Spouse Name||1. Nicholas Holford (M. 1998 – 2002).|
2. Piers Cameron (M. 1990 – Div. 1993)
|College/ University||Not Known.|
|Hobbies & Favorite Things|
|Favorite Celebrities||Actor: Jeremy Irons.|
Actress: Julie Walters.
|Dream Holiday Destination||Paris.|
|Favorite Color||Red and Blue.|
|Love to do||Reading, Listening to music and Traveling.|
|Favorite Food||Italian Food.|
|Net Asset||$7-8 million US Dollar (As of 2018).|
|Salary Per Episode||Will Update.|
|Office Address||Not Known|
|Home Details||Not Known|
|Mobile or Phone Number||N.A.|
|Email Address||Will update soon.|
|Official Website||Not Available.|
Some Lesser Known Facts about Mary Austin
- Mary was Mercury’s muse and he even wrote many songs on her.
- One of the most popular songs “Love of My Life” inspired by her.
- Furthermore, Freddie said in an interview that no lover of him could ever replace Austin.
- He always considered Austin as the only real friend Mercury ever had.
- Moreover, Mercury also referred her as his common-law wife.
- Mercury’s mother also confirmed Mary’s influence on her son’s life.
- She also thought of her as a family member.
- Money Factor: The estimated Net worth of Mary Austin is $7-8 million US Dollars.
- Mercury left Austin $10 million USD and his mansion.
- In fact, Mary later founded the Mercury Phoenix Trust.
- It is a charity organization that runs for the betterment of patients of AIDS and HIV, in Freddie’s memory.
- The actress Lucy Boynton plays Mary Austin in Bohemian Rhapsody film opposite Rami Malek.