Mansi Sharma is an Indian actress and model. She rose to fame by playing the role of ‘Neena Sachin Deshmukh’ in the TV serial “Pavitra Rishta.”
Mansi Sharma was born on 16 March 1989 (age 30 years; as in 2019) in Jammu & Kashmir. She was a part of her college’s NCC team. In the second year of her college, she joined theatre and started doing plays. When she was in her final year, she auditioned for Balaji’s show and got selected. Thereafter, she relocated to Mumbai.
Mansi made her acting debut in 2012 with the TV serial “Aasmaan Se Aage.” Next, She appeared in Devon Ke Dev Mahadev as Indrani. Subsequently, she appeared in TV serials like “Pavitra Rishta,” “Pyaar Ko Ho Jaane Do,” “Chandra Nandni,” “Uttaran,” and “Mariyam Khan Reporting Live.”
In 2015, she made her film debut with the Punjabi movie “Jugaadi Dot Com.” She has also been a part of a few Malayalam movies.
Mansi also participated in the entertainment reality show Box Cricket League and was a member of Chennai Swaggers BCL team.
In addition to films and TV serials, she has done TV commercials for various brands.
Height: 5’ 4”
Weight: 54 kg
Hair Colour: Black
Eye Colour: Light Brown
Figure Measurements: 30-28-34
Family, Caste & Husband
Mansi belongs to a Hindu Family. Not much is known about her parents. She has 3 sisters and one brother. Her elder sister’s name is Veenakshi Khatri.
Mansi got engaged to the Punjabi singer Yuvraj Hans on 5 February 2017. The couple tied the knot on 21 February 2019 in Jalandhar, Punjab.
She is the daughter-in-law of the singer Hans Raj Hans.
- Food: Chinese cuisines, Rajma Rice
- Actress: Priyanka Chopra
- Sport: Cricket
- Cricketer: Sachin Tendulkar
- Travel Destination: London
- Her hobbies include travelling, dancing and shopping.
- Mansi has tattooed “Nirbhau Nirvair” on the name of her neck. She has also inked Yuvraaj on her belly.
- According to Mansi, she enjoys shooting for advertisements more than shooting for TV serials.
- In her childhood, Mansi aspired to be an army officer.