Kriti Sanon is an Indian actress who is well-known for her acting in the Bollywood films like Heropanti (2014), Dilwale (2015), and Bareilly Ki Barfi (2017). Check out Kriti Sanon Wiki, Height, Weight, Age, Boyfriend, Family, Husband, Biography, Facts & More.
Kriti was born on 27 July 1990 in New Delhi, India. Though she hails from a non-filmy background, she has great acting skills. Since school days, she takes interest in acting and always wanted to become an actress. While she was studying in college, she took part in a website contest in which her sister Nupur Sanon clicked and sent her photos. Fortunately, she won that online website contest and the famous Indian photographer Dabboo Ratnani gave her a free portfolio. She also got a contract of one year with a well-known modelling agency. She is a great model and has been the first choice for so many fashion designers like Ritu Beri, Niki Mahajan, and Suneet Varma. Kriti was also good in studies and she even received two job offers through placements but she rejected to pursue her career in modelling and acting. She achieved lots of popularity in a very short period of time.
She is known for her stunning looks and beautiful smile. She is approximately 5′ 9” tall and weighs around 58 kg. She has brown eyes and black hair.
Family, Caste & Boyfriend
She belongs to a middle-class Khatri family. Her father Rahul Sanon is a chartered accountant ans her mother Geeta Sanon is a Professor at the University of Delhi, New Delhi. She has a younger sister Nupur Sanon. She is Hindu by religion.
There was a rumoured that she was dating actor Gaurav Arora. She is currently dating actor Sushant Singh Rajput.
She did her schooling at Delhi Public School, R.K. Puram, Delhi and did her graduation (B.Tech.) in Electronics and Telecommunication Engineering at Jaypee Institute of Information Technology, Noida, Uttar Pradesh. She started her career as a model and walked the ramp at various fashion weeks like Wills Lifestyle India Fashion Week in 2010, Chennai International Fashion Week in 2012, India International Jewelry Week in 2012, etc.
She got a breakthrough role as an actress in 2014 in the Telugu film 1: Nenokkadine as Sameera, opposite Mahesh Babu. In the same year, she got her first Bollywood break with the film Heropanti in which she played the lead role of Dimpy, opposite Tiger Shroff. The film received positive reviews from the audience. She won several awards for that film like BIG Star Entertainment Award for Most Entertaining Actor – Female, Filmfare Award for Best Female Debut, International Indian Film Academy Award for Star Debut of the Year – Female, and Arab Indo Bollywood Award for Most Promising Debut – Female.
In 2015, the film Dilwale (2015) in which she was starred opposite Shah Rukh Khan, Kajol, and Varun Dhawan was a big commercial hit. She also appeared in some famous Hindi music videos like Chal Wahan Jaate Hain in 2015 and Paas Aao in 2017. Both the songs are composed by popular music composer, Amaal Mallik.
- Kriti is trained in Kathak dance form.
- She has endorsed several brands like Himalaya, Close Up, Vivel, Samsung, and Amul.
- She also appeared on the cover of various popular magazines like Vogue, Fusion, L’Officiel India, The Juice, FHM, Hello!, Femina, Cosmopolitan India, Grazia, Cine Blitz, etc.
- In 2015, she got the offer to act in the film Singh is Bling, opposite Akshay Kumar but she rejected to accept the offer of film Farzi, opposite Shahid Kapoor. Unfortunately, the film Farzi got shelved.
- At her teenage days, Kriti had a crush on Hrithik Roshan.
- She was a state-level boxer.
- She has BMW 3 Series and Audi Q7 cars.
- Kriti Sanon loves to eat chocolates, cheese cakes, moong dal ka halwa, and custards.
- Hrithik Roshan, Shah Rukh Khan & Salman Khan are her favourite actors and Julia Roberts, Madhuri Dixit, Rekha & Kajol are her favourite actresses.
- Hum Aapke Hain Koun..! (1994) is her all-time favourite Bollywood film.
- Ear cuff is her favourite accessory.
- Kriti loves to spend her holidays in Goa and Dubai.