Kashmira Irani was born on 25 July 1986 (age 33 years; as in 2019) in Pune. Her zodiac sign is Leo. She was educated in Pune and when she was 17 years old, she went to Mumbai to make a career in acting. In Mumbai, she assisted her cousin in fashion designing for some time. She worked there as an assistant stylist. Subsequently, she did various tv commercials and print shoots. Irani started her acting career by playing the role of ‘Amber Dixit’ in Sony TV’s “Amber Dhara.” The serial earned her the Best Debutant Award at the Sansui Television Awards. Next, she played the role of Jyoti in “Un Hazaaron Ke Naam” which was based on 26/11 terror attacks in Mumbai. In 2010, she appeared in Yash Chopra’s TV series “Seven” which was aired on Sony TV.
Irani, then, decided to move away from television and played the lead as Princess Sonali in the first-ever Bollywood musical called Zangoora: The Gypsy Prince. It was one of the longest running Bollywood stage show in India. Kashmira continued doing the musical for a while and then went to New York’s The Lee Strasberg Theatre & Film Institute to pursue a course in acting. She did several workshops there.
In 2014, she appeared briefly in the Bollywood film “PK” in which she performed an aerial dance to the song ‘Love is a Waste of Time.’ Subsequently, she played the role of ‘Draupadi’ in the tv serial “Dharmakshetra.” In 2015, she earned wide popularity by playing the role of ‘Samaira Khanna’ in “Dosti… Yaariyan… Manmarziyan.” Irani has also played pivotal roles in films like “Rangoon” and “Tiger Zinda Hai.”
Height (approx.): 5′ 3″
Weight (approx.): 54 kg
Hair Colour: Brown
Eye Colour: Brown
Figure Measurements: 34-25-34
Family, Caste & Boyfriend
- Food: Chicken, Pizza
- Director: Rajkumar Hirani
- Song: Love Me Like You Do
- Restaurant: Copa in Mumbai
- Kashmira Irani loves dancing, driving, and reading books in her leisure time.
- She is often mistaken as the sister of television actress, Sanaya Irani.
- She follows a non-vegetarian diet.
- She is very fond of perfumes and has a huge collection of it.
- She bonds closely with Salman Khan‘s sister, Arpita Khan.
- Kashmira is well-versed with the Gujarati and English languages.
- Initially, she was not so good at Hindi, but she worked hard to improve her diction for her TV serial.
- Kashmira has featured in a number of TV commercials like Vadilal.
- Kashmira considers Neeraj Kabi as her mentor.
- Her friends and family fondly call her Kash, Kashu, Cashew Nut, and Bawa.
- She is an avid dog lover.