|Born Name||Jordana Ariel Spiro|
|Birth Place||Manhattan, New York, USA|
|Height||5 feet 7 inches|
|Eye Color||Light Brown|
|Net Worth||$2 million|
|Age||42 years old|
|Parents||Harry Spiro Jr. and Brigitte Spiro|
No matter what profession someone might involve in, there is someone everyone looks up to. In the case of the television world, Jordana Spiro’s name comes to many young actor’s lists. Over her illustrious career, she played in successful shows like Ozark, My Boys, The Huntress, The Mob Doctor, and many others.
At the same time, in recent years, it is hard to overlook what she has been doing behind the camera as well. Her hard work and commitment towards the field are a few of the reasons why she has been so influential and successful.
How Is The Mob Doctor’s Life Going On?
Jordana is a married lady and is in matrimony with Matthew Spritzer. Her husband is a producer by profession.
The Good Wife star is yet to spill the beans on when she tied the knot with her spouse. There are no rumors of her relationship disputes and split between them. From her marriage, she also shares a daughter whom she gave birth in late 2014.
Although the actress has accounts on major social media platforms, she is not much active on it. She occasionally posts photos and videos of her activities.
Jordana’s Net Worth And Salary
The beautiful lady has a net worth of $2 million, as of 2019. In contrast, another 42-year-old actress Annie Wersching holds a net worth of $500 Thousand.
The average salary of an actor in the U.S is $39.84 per hour and $50,235 in a year. However, as someone popular and renowned among the viewers like her, the lady takes in a handsome payroll. She receives $75 Thousand per episode from a television series.
On-screen, the actress, is most notable for as the main cast in the sitcom My Boys. She portrayed the character of Penelope and worked alongside actors Jim Gaffigan, Kyle Howard, Reid Scott, Michael Bunin. The hit series aired for four seasons with 49 episodes.
Check out the clip of Jordana Spiro’s Television series, My Boys!
At present, Spiro stars as one of the leading actors in the popular Netflix series Ozark. Playing the character of Rachel Garrison, she acted with Jason Bateman, Laura Linney, Sofia Hublitz, Skylar Gaertner.
Quick Facts: Jordana Spiro
- Jordana Spiro is the daughter of Harry Spiro Jr. and Brigitte Spiro.
- She is of Jewish ethnicity and grew up with her one brother and three sisters.
- She made her big-screen acting debut in the T.V.T.V. series, Maybe This Time in 1995.
- She made her directorial debut in the drama film Night Comes On in 2018.
- Spiro won the Horizon Award at the 24fps International Short Film Festival for her short film Skin in 2013.
- The 1.70 meters tall star has a tattoo on top of her right shoulder.
- She is a globe trotter and traveled to various places of the world.
- The actress taught English in a small village in Tanzania for around three months in 2005.
Visit StarBio for more celebrity-related content and articles.