Jackie Abbott is a New York City actor & artist, born in Stamford, Connecticut. She once had an Irish stepdance recital on the stage where The Maury Show now films. Jackie explored many careers in her childhood, mostly via fingerpainted portraits. Her parents now use them to insulate their attics.
|Born Name||Jacqueline Michelle Abbott|
|Height||5 feet 4 inches|
|Profession||Actress, Photographer, writer|
Last Updated on
The versatile actress Jackie Abbott is admired worldwide for her debut in acting career and Photography.
The generous actress is famous for her roles in short movies like The Serpent Woman, The Green Forgotten, and Old Names for Sunflower. Want to know about her, then let’s go through the article!!!
Jackie Abbott Net Worth
You might be wondering how much piles of greens a versatile actress like Abbott made? As of 2020, she possesses a net worth of $500,000. She was able to garner such fortune from her career as an actress, photographer, and writer.
As a theater actress, she managed to introduce herself properly with the audience. Abbott engulfed herself in acting after her graduation. She landed several theatres works, most notably in shows such as The serpent woman, The Green Forgotten, Holly Molly, and Old Names for Wildflowers. Additionally, an average theater actor earns around $1000 -$1500 per week.
She appeared in as many as nine short movies till now, but her breakthrough works are Thirst, Miss Sugar Tit, and After Death. Additionally, Amy Spanger, John Magaro, and Jovan Adepo are also popular short movie actors.
Is also a Photographer
Apart from acting, Jackie is a part-time photographer. She is even on Instagram with the name “JMA photography’ where she often posts exhilarating photos of models like Kira Kull, Taylor Turner, and Gus Birney. An average photographer earns $20,000 -$25,000 annually.
Jackie Abbott Love Life
The multi-talented Jackie is a self-claimed lesbian, and she is in open relation with actress and comedian Kate McKinnon since 2016. They met for the first time in April 2016; at the production of the famous musical Fun Home
Kate and Abbott both are very private about their social life. Luckily for their fans, they embraced on camera at 69th Primetime Emmy Awards on 17 September 2017 in Los Angeles, California. They both looked extremely delighted, but unfortunately, they didn’t share the red carpet together
The singer and Drag Race judge Michelle Visage also congratulated McKinnon. During one of her Instagram posts, she revealed Jackie is McKinnon’s girlfriend.
- She calls herself a clown on her own website.
- Jackie is well aware of Filipino martial art Eskrima and Afro-Brazilian martial art Capoeria.
- In her resume, she mentioned she can perform Italian, British RP, Popular London, and Australian dialects.
- Abbott is also familiar with Neutral and Comedian mask work.
- She can perform Argentine Tango i.e a musical genre accompanied by social dance especially in the suburbs of Argentina.
- Abbott achieved a Bachelor’s degree (BFA) from New York University in 2014.
- She appeared in commercial Cuisinart Convection Oven and also worked as Voice Over in JIF Peanut Butter Happy, EAS Sports Nutrition Anthem, and Canary Flex.
- Jackie wrote her breakthrough comedy film The Thirst.
For more updates and news about your favorite stars, stay connected with us at StarBio.