He is literally the most popular man on the planet at the moment, from a rocky and dramatic campaign to an even more dramatic first couple of days in office, Donald Trump’s height, weight and body measurements are actually the last things catching our attention right now. Nevertheless, let’s take a break from all the drama and check it out anyway.
Before we jump on that train, here are a few facts about the incumbent president of the United States of America.
- He was born Donald John Trump on June 14, 1946 at the Jamaica Hospital Medical Center in the Jamaica neighborhood of Queens, New York City.
- The fact that Donald actually invested his money and built his empire is actually quite commendable, the incumbent inherited so much money from his father that he could have just sat around doing nothing and still been as wealthy as he is today.
- Trump is the proud recipient of a star on the Hollywood walk of fame, which he received for his work on his show The Apprentice.
- Believe it or not this is the first time that he has set his sights on a political seat, In 2000, Trump made a short bid for President as part of the Reform Party but he later on dropped out of the game.
- Well here’s another ‘believe it or not’ fact, the current president of the United States was once sent to military school on account of his bad behavior, well who would have guessed?
- Trump is actually a germaphobe, which is actually pretty unfortunate because being the president involves a lot of handshakes; at least 65000 hands a year.
- Ever wondered who Trump’s hair stylist is? Well apparently he gets his hair cut by his wife Melania, so she is who you have to blame for the second hand toupee look.
- Trump does not drink alcohol, despite all that he has said and done… yeah, that is all him.
As interesting as he is, we have to move on from this segment, so let’s get started with Donald Trump’s height.
Donald Trump’s Height
With his listed height of 6 feet 2 inches, he is definitely among the tallest presidents of the United States of America, which means people like Abraham Lincoln (6’4), Thomas Jefferson (6’2), Bill Clinton (6’2) and Barack Obama (6’1) are in pretty good company… based on Donald Trump’s height.
In December of 2016, there was a little issue about the incumbent president’s height and it involved a little inconsistency in the mix about his height, apparently, Donald and his doctor earlier stated that he was 6 feet 3 inches tall, meanwhile his driver’s license read 6 feet 2 inches.
There were some speculations that it had something to do with a BMI issue, according to Time, Trump may want to add an inch to his height to avoid being classified as clinically obese. The explanation was, being that he weighs 236 lbs, if he’s 6’3″, that puts his BMI at 29.5– overweight, but not obese. But if he’s actually 6’2″, which it appears he is, then that means his BMI is 30.3, which means he’s officially obese.
Here is a list of notable celebrities who stand as tall as he does. Steve Jobs, Chris Brown, Will Smith and Arnold Schwarzenegger and Caitlyn Jenner all share Donald Trump’s height.
Donald Trump’s Weight
Back when he was still a United States presidential candidate, the incumbent was required to bare it all in terms of his health among other details. Trump chose a most unconventional method to share his medical information with the world, by tapping into that showmanship that fuels him and going on the Dr Oz show to prove that he was fit enough to rule.
Well, here is what could be gleaned from that meeting, Trump weighs 107 kilograms, he does not necessarily watch what he eats, his main form of exercise is golf as well as making speeches and he kisses his daughter, Ivanka, as often as he can. That last part was just inclusive in the whole package.
Donald Trump’s Body Measurements
In addition to Donald Trump’s height and weight, here is a summary of all his body measurements.
Height: 6 feet 2 inches
Weight: 107 kilograms
Chest Size: 44 inches
Bicep/arm Size: 13 inches
Hip Size: 36 inches
Shoe Size: Undisclosed