She did her schooling from The Monarch International School in Tamil Nadu and went to Penn Foster High School, Pennsylvania. She is pursuing a course in acting from New York Film Academy, New York.
Height: 5′ 8″ (approx.)
Weight: 50 kg
Figure Measurement: 36-26-33
Eye Colour: Dark Brown
Hair Colour: Black
Family, Caste & Boyfriend
She has four brothers named Mahaakshay Chakraborty (actor), Namashi Chakraborty (actor), Ushmey Chakraborty (writer).
She made her acting debut with the 2017 short film, “Holy Smoke!,” which was written and directed by her brother Ushmey Chakraborty. She then did two short films “Underpass (2018)” and “Subtle Asian Dating with PBM.”
36 G, Topsia Road, Kolkata
- Film: Stanley’s Tiffin Box, A Bug’s Life, Star Wars
- Author: Emily Brontë, James Dashner, Michael Faudet
- Book: “Sanford Meisner On Acting” by Sanford Meisner, “Harry Potter” by J. K. Rowling
- Athlete: Cristiano Ronaldo, Roger Federer, David Beckham
- Fashion Brands: Gucci, Ralph & Russo
- Restaurants: Jamjar Diner, Chili’s, in Mumbai, Mamagoto in New Delhi
- Travel Destination: Eden Island in Seychelles.
- In the 1990s, a Bengali newspaper published an article about a baby girl, whose parents had abandoned her by the roadside, near a dustbin. In a report, they also talked about the feeble condition of the infant. Soon, a local NGO and government officials took action and rescued the child.
- Mithun Chakraborty came across the news; he decided to adopt her. His wife, Yogeeta too backed him at his decision. After all the legal paperwork and paperwork, they finally adopted her and named her, Dishani.
- Dishani is the most overparented one; she gets more love than Mithun’s own children.
- She is very active on Social Media and is quite famous for making her own style statements.
- She has learned acting skills from Jeff Goldberg Studio, Mumbai and New York Film Academy, New York.
- Although her father, Mithun, didn’t want her to join Bollywood, she still chose to learn acting.
- Reportedly, she secretly auditioned for Karan Johar’s, “Student Of The Year 2 (2019).”
- She is a fervent dog lover.