Dheeraj was born on 20 December 1984 (age 34 years; as in 2018) in Delhi. His zodiac sign is Sagittarius.
Dheeraj was good at sports in his school days and was also the captain of his School’s Cricket team. While he was in his college, he participated in a small modelling contest and came out as a winner. After completing his graduation, he did a diploma course in fashion designing. Dheeraj got inspired for acting while he was in his college and became the ‘May King’ in one of the college plays.
Height: 5’ 10”
Weight: 66 kg
Hair Colour: Black
Eye Colour: Black
Body Measurements: Chest 40″, Waist 32″, Biceps 13″
Family, Caste & Girlfriend
He met her Vinny Arora on the sets of the TV serial “Maat Pitaah Ke Charnon Mein Swarg.” The duo dated each other for 7 years and tied the knot on 16 November 2016 in Delhi.
Dheeraj started his career as a model in TV advertisements. In 2009, he made his acting debut with Colors’ TV’s ” Maat Pitaah Ke Charnon Mein Swarg” in which he played the role of Ansh. Subsequently, he appeared as Shushant in the TV serial “Behenein.” He made a small appearance in Sony TV’s “Kuch Toh Log Kahenge.” In 2011, Dhoopar portrayed the role of Prem Bhardwaj in Sasural Simar Ka and earned wide recognition. He has also hosted the finale episode of Sa Re Ga Ma Pa.
In addition to an actor, he is also a fashion designer. Dheeraj has featured on the covers of several magazines like DE MODE.
In 2019, he appeared as Karan Luthra in the TV serial Kundali Bhagya.
- Food: Pizza, Chinese cuisine
- Destination: Munnar in India, London, Maldives
- Sports: Cricket, Football
- Film: Pursuit of Happiness
- His hobbies include designing, collecting Jackets, shopping, and watching films.
- Dheeraj has featured in more than 100 TV commercials including Parker, Dabur Honey, Samsung Galaxy, Videocon Mobile, and TATA AIG.
- Initially, he wanted to be a ramp model but he could not make it up because of his height. Later, he chose acting as his career.
- Dhoopar is obsessed with jackets and has around 50 of them.
- Dheeraj is a huge fan of Shah Rukh Khan and considers him his role model.
- Dheeraj does not leave his home without his wallet and phone.
- Dhoopar has inked three arrows below his thumb of his right hand and words “Loved” on his left forearm.