Deepika Padukone (born January 5, 1986) is an Indian Bollywood Actress and Model from #Bengaluru (India). She is the highest paid actress in the Hindi Film Industry. According to the TIME 2018, she is among the 100 Influential People of the World. In fact, Deepika started her career in 2007 opposite Shahrukh Khan in “Om Shanti Om”.
Farah Khan directed the movie. Ms. Padukone appeared in the double role as actress Shanti Priya and Sandy. She received the Best Debut Actress Filmfare in that year.
On the other hand, she tried her luck in Kannada movie “Ashwariya” (2006). Apart from her career achievements, she is a newlywed wife too.
Deepika married to her boyfriend and actor Ranveer Singh. In fact, the couple met on the sets of Bhansali’s movie “Ram Leela”.
Presently, they are in Lake Como, Italy married on November 14, 2018, in a private ceremony. However, they advised the guests not to post photos on their social media profiles.
Profile, Parents & Early Life
This Bollywood Queen was born on the 5th of 1986 Copenhagen, Denmark. Therefore, Deepika Padukone’s age is 32 years old. She is the daughter of Prakash Padukone (Father), a former badminton player.
Her mother Ujjala Padukone worked as a travel agent. Furthermore, Deepika’s young sister Anisha Padukone is a golf player. She belonged to Konkani-speaking family and lived in Bengaluru. Moreover, she did her schooling from Sophia High School.
Then, Padukone took admission in Mount Carmel College. However, she could not pursue her BA (Sociology) from IGNOU due to modeling. During her school days, she is passionate about badminton. After passing her tenth grade she decided to be a model.
Boyfriend, Affairs & Dating History
Ms. Deepika Padukone has known for her films and affairs too. In fact, she linked with Siddharth Mallya, MS Dhoni, and Yuvraj Singh. During the shooting of “Bachna Ae Haseeno” (2008), she started dating actor Ranbir Kapoor. She made a tattoo on her name of his name. They spotted together on various parties and shows.
However, their relationship ended by 2009 when Ranbir worked with Katrina Kaif “Ajab Prem Ki Ghazab Kahani”. Padukone went to depression after the break-up. She is ready to marry Rishi Kapoor’s son. During 2012, she found new love in her life after signing “Ram Leela” movie.
The person is none other than Bollywood rising star Ranveer Singh. Furthermore, Deepika and Ranveer dated for more than six years. Mr. Singh proposed her in an award function too. On November 14, 2018, the couple tied the knot in Lake Como in Italy. The wedding is a private function with family members.
On the other hand, they will give a grand reception in Bengaluru and Mumbai in December 2018. Additionally, the marriage rituals have done in South Indian and Sindhi style. Deepika is South Indian and Ranveer is Sindhi.
|Real Full Birth Name||Deepika Padukone.|
|Profession||Actress & Model.|
|Age (As of 2018)||32 years old.|
|Date of Birth (DOB), Birthday||January 5, 1986.|
|Career Timeline||Debut Movie-Om Shanti Om (2007).|
|Sun Sign (Zodiac Sign)||Capricorn.|
|Caste||Brahmin (Chitrapur Saraswat).|
|Current Residence||Mumbai, Maharashtra (India).|
|Famous for||Married to her boyfriend and actor Ranbir Singh in Lake Como, Italy on November 14, 2018.|
|Height (Tall)||Feet & Inches: 5′ 8.5″.
Centimeters: 174 cm.
Meters: 1.74 m.
|Weight||Kilograms: 60 Kg.
Pounds: 132 lbs.
|Body Measurements (Breast-waist-hips)||34-28-35.|
|Shoe Size (US)||6.|
|Tattoo details?||Yes, On her neck.|
|Parents||Father: Prakash Padukone (Former Badminton Player).
Mother: Ujjala Padukone (Travel Agent).
Sister: Anisha Padukone (Golf Player).
|Famous Relatives||Parental Grandfather: Ramesh Padukone (Secretary Mysore Badminton Association).|
|Husband & Relationship|
|Marital Status||Married (Since November 14, 2018).|
|Dating History?||In a relationship with Bollywood Actor Ranveer Singh.|
|Boyfriend||1. Ranbir Kapoor.
2. Ranveer Singh.
|Husband/Spouse Name||Ranveer Singh.|
|School||Sophia High School.|
|Alma Mater||Mount Carmel College.|
|Hobbies & Favorite Things|
|Favorite Celebrities||Actor: Salman Khan.
Actress: Madhuri Dixit.
|Dream Holiday Destination||Italy.|
|Love to do||Playing Badminton & Shopping.|
|Favorite Food||Salad and Juices.|
|Net Asset (approx.)||Rs. 120 Crore Indian Rupees (As of 2018).|
|Earnings||24 Crore INR (Fiscal Year 2018).|
|Home Details||26th Floor Beaumonde Towers in Prabhadevi, Mumbai.|
|Mobile or Phone Number||Not Known.|
Some Facts about Deepika Padukone (Actress)
- Deepika paired with Ranbir Kapoor in “Bachna Ae Haseeno” 2008.
- In fact, she played the role of Gayatri.
- However, the big flops of her career are “Chandini Chowk to China”, “Break Ke Baad”, “Karthik Calling Karthik”, and “Lafangey Parindey”.
- She gained with “Piku”, “Cocktail”, “Padmavaat”, “Badtamez Dil”, “Bajirao Mastani” and “Ram Leela”.
- Furthermore, the Hindi movie “Cocktail” she appeared in the role of Veronica.
- She worked with actors like Shahrukh Khan, Amitabh Bachchan, Akshay Kumar, and Ranveer Singh.
- The 32-year-old received the Best Actress Filmfare for Piku and Bajirao Mastani.
- She has remembered for her role of Meenalochini Azhagusundaram, Tamil girl in the action-comedy movie “Chennai Express” (2013).
- Furthermore, she worked opposite Shahrukh Khan.
- Money Factor & Annual Income: Deepika Padukone’s Net worth is Rs. 120 Crore Indian Rupees (as per 2018 Fiscal Year).
- On the other hand, her annual income is 24 Crore INR in 2018.
- She laid the foundation of the Live Love Laugh NGO.
- Prakash Padukone’s daughter is a style symbol in India with height is 5 feet 8.5 inches.
- In fact, she is the most followed woman on Twitter in Asia.
- Deepika also started her fashion label named All About You and collaborated with Myntra.
- Time India 2012 and 2013 described her as the “Most Desirable Woman”.
- She did endorsements of Maybelline, Tissot, and Coca-Cola.
- Ranveer’s wife selected as the “Asia’s Sexiest Woman 2016” by the UK Magazine.
- At the same time, she did a Hollywood movie “xXx: Return of Xander Cage” (2017).
- Deepika Padukone also participated in the IPL Season 3 opening ceremony in DY Patil Stadium, Navi Mumbai.