Dana Alexa is an American dancing queen who gets the attention of audiences with her beautiful dancing curves. To Known more about Dana check out her Wiki, Height, Weight, Age, Boyfriend, Family, Biography, Facts & More.
Dana Alexa is the USA based trained professional dancer and choreographer. She is trained in performing many dance forms like hip-hop, jazz, street jazz, tap, and ballet. She is a choreographer to Hollywood celebrities like Spencer Ludwig, Jason Derulo, Fergie, etc, school and college dance teams and individuals of all ages. Apart from dancing and choreography, she is also a model and artistic director. Her real name is Dana Borriello.
Dana Alexa is a bold brown girl with a slinky and athletic body who is approximately 5′ 2″ tall and weighs around 45 kg. She has dark brown eyes and black hair. She is a complete package of dance.
Family, Caste & Boyfriend
She was born and brought up in a Christian family to her parents in Brooklyn, New York, United States of America and now resides in Los Angeles. Her father Carl Borriello and mother Janet Ann Borriello both are the business workers. She is the star of her family.
Dana is engaged to her boyfriend and well known American dancer and choreographer Matt Steffanina.
Dana Alexa started doing dance professionally at the age of 21. She has worked as a model and choreographer in many music videos with American singers and rappers like Tyga, Wiz Khalifa, Kat DeLuna etc.
She trains many Hollywood celebrities. She also performs the live dance on various promotional events & world tour as well as she conducts dance workshops in all around the world.
She has also featured in TV commercial ads like ‘SKYY Vodka’, ‘Lexus’, etc.
In 2016, she won the reality show US reality show ‘The Amazing Race 28’ along with her fellow contestant and boyfriend Matt Steffanina.
- She was interested in learning dance at the age of just 2.
- She has her own dance academy with the name ‘Broadway Dance Center’ in Newyork and also gives online dancing tips on YouTube, and travels world tour to teach the master classes.
- Her fiance Matt Steffanina was her fellow contestant in the American reality show ‘The Amazing Race 28’.
- She loves traveling and her favorite destinations are Europeans countries like Italy, France, Amsterdam.
- Her favorite color is black.