Aryan Khan is an Indian actor. He is the son of Bollywood king “Shah Rukh Khan.”
Aryan Khan was born on 13 November 1997 (age 21 years; as in 2018) in Mumbai.
He attended London’s Sevenoaks School and went to the University of Southern California, Los Angeles, California to pursue his graduation. Aryan was good at sports right from his childhood. He is currently pursuing (as in 2019) a course in filmmaking and writing from the University of Southern California.
Aryan started his acting career as a child actor in 2001 with the film “Kabhi Khushi Kabhie Gham.” He played the childhood character of Rahul (Shah Rukh Khan) in the film.
In 2006, he made an appearance in his father’s film “Kabhi Alvida Naa Kehna.” He also dubbed his voice for the animated film “Hum Hain Lajawaab” for which, he even won the ‘Best Dubbing Child Voice Artist’ (Male) Award.
Height (approx.) : 5’ 8”
Weight (approx.) : 65 kg
Hair Colour: Black
Eye Colour: Dark Brown
Family, Caste & Girlfriend
Aryan Khan belongs to an Islamic Family. His father, Shah Rukh Khan, is one of the best-known actors of Bollywood. His mother, Gauri Khan, is a film producer and interior designer. Aryan has a younger sister, Suhana Khan, and a younger brother, Abram Khan.
Aryan was rumoured to be dating Navya Naveli Nanda, the granddaughter of Amitabh Bachchan. However, both the Nanda family as well as the Khan family rubbished all the rumours and said that they are just good friends.
- When Abram was born to Shah Rukh and Gauri, a bizarre claim was made by one of the websites that Abram was a love child of Aryan and a Romanian girl. SRK in his TED talks mentioned this rumour as one of the disturbing times of his family.
- Aryan has been a victim of a fake MMS that surfaced over the internet in which Aryan and Navya Nanda was shown getting intimate. Later, it was proved that both the faces were just look-alike of Aryan and Navya.
- His favourite restaurant is Khanage Indian Kitchen in London.
- He loves playing cricket.
- Aryan does not like facing the media after travelling because he is suffering from car sickness.
- There are speculations that Aryan would soon be launched by Karan Johar in a film opposite Khushi Kapoor.
- Aryan loves doing Taekwondo and also won a gold medal at the Maharashtra Taekwondo competition in 2010.
- Aryan is a black belt in martial arts.